A vibrant multidisciplinary research group that produces world class knowledge and fosters the development of highly successful engineering and science professionals, to develop exceptional people and reduce the adverse impacts air pollution on health and climate. We:
- Advance thinking and understanding of air pollution.
- Energize and support our members in the pursuit of research.
- Promote collaboration, collegiality, and community, and foster sustained interdisciplinary partnerships.
- Promote linkages between academia, government, industry, and the public.
- Attract and produce top students, post-doctoral fellows, and other researchers.
- Generate knowledge to help evolve the education of successful engineering and science professionals.
- Generate knowledge that supports short and long-term decision-making and the development, implementation, or compliance with policies and regulations.
- Are recognized for our contributions and excellence.
- Are respected for providing an unbiased and accurate perspective.